- Superb Sharpness at Fully Open Aperture : In conjunction with the Super SteadyShot image stabilization system of the Sony (alpha) DSLR-A100 camera, this superb Carl Zeiss lens achieves pinpoint sharpness — even working with hand-held camera by available light.
- Excellent Contrast Reproduction : Precision optical design and advanced T coatings help to reduce flare and increase contrast.
- Smooth Backgrounds : Smooth, visually pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds give portraits and close-ups an extra dimension of beauty.
- Focus Hold Button : For full creative control, a focus hold button located on the lens can lock auto-focusing even in continuous advance mode — and focus lock can also be set on the spot-focus center frame area.
- Auto Clutch : In auto-focus mode, the manual focus ring does not rotate — and in manual focusing, you’ll have a solid, hands-on feel.
- 85mm f1.4 telephoto lens boasts professional performance for portraits and close-ups
- Astonishing sharpness at fully open aperture
- T* coating to reduce flare and increase contrast
- Smooth, visually pleasing background effects
- Focus hold button for full creative control, auto clutch to stop manual focus ring rotation