Create smooth, aesthetically pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds that make sharp-focus subjects stand out more vividly with the Sony SAL-135F28 special purpose lens. A unique telephoto lens for smooth, natural focus effects in foreground and background. This advanced STF (Smooth Transition Focus) telephoto lens incorporates an apodization optical element that distributes light rays to create smooth, aesthetically pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds that make sharp-focus subjects stand out more vividly. Mounted on the Sony a (alpha) DSLR-A100 camera, this lens provides a 200mm focal length (35mm equivalent).
- Smooth transmission focus system for pleasing effect
- Apodization lens element smooths out-of-focus areas
- Subjects stand out vividly against smooth, even backgrounds
- Manual aperture ring adjusts from T 4.5 to T 6.7, manual focusing with comfortable wide focus ring
- Circular aperture gives spot light sources a circular shape