Here’s the latest update with my 8th Annual Worldwide Photo Walk (Coming Saturday, Oct 3rd):
- We now have over 800 Photo Walks organized all over the world (Whoo hoo!)
- We got some amazing prizes for the contest portion, including a grand prize of a Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera, plus a bunch of other cool stuff (here’s the link to see the list)
- I made some cool videos just for you on everything from camera gear to composition to accessories to help you get lots of awesome photos on your walk (if you’re registered for one of our photo walks, keep an eye out for an email from us with links to the free videos I made for you. We’ve released two so far, with more to come).
- If you haven’t ordered your official Worldwide Photo Walk T-shirt, do it now (100% of the profits from the t-shirts go directly to the Springs of Hope Orphanage in Kenya, so you get lots of good Karma). Here’s the link to order yours.
- If you’re a leader, we have special Leader T-Shirts just for you, too (we sent you an email with the direct link to the leader shirts).
- Even if you’re not going on a walk, you can still make a donation to the orphanage (they could really use your help). Here’s the link to make a direct donation (lots of amazing people have done just that — they’re not even going on a walk, but wanted to help anyway. I love those people!).
If you haven’t already signed up for a walk (it’s free ya know), here’s the link to check and see if there’s a walk near you.
Only 19 days until the photo walk on October, 3rd, so get on board today. Hope you’ll be a part of this history-making event – the world’s largest photo walk!
Hope you have a great Monday! (Well, within the accepted limits of how good a Monday can be, of course).
The post My Worldwide Photo Walk Update (now over 800+ walks) appeared first on Scott Kelby's Photoshop Insider.