The ‘grand finale’ of all film awards, The Oscars, was held yesterday for the 87th time! After the Golden Globes, BAFTA awards, Critics Choice Awards and various other similar ceremonies, still the highest award for achievement in the film industry is The Oscar. This year, Birdman won the award for the best movie, while the best actress is Julianne Moore and the best actor Eddie Redmayne. We enjoyed the awards, however what we found more interesting was, of course.. the Red Carpet! Once again, we had the chance to see the biggest Hollywood stars parading on the carpet with their beautiful dresses, and guess what? We have our favourites already! Check out the best red carpet looks at The Oscars 2015!
1. As it was expected, Lupita Nyong’o in Calvin Klein was one of the best dressed on the red carpet.
2. Rosamund Pike chose a beautiful Givenchy red lace dress and left us breathless.
3. Marion Cotillard went for Dior creation with a trendy cut.
4. Lady Gaga looked elegant and chic in the beautiful gown combined with fancy red gloves.
5. Emma Stone wore a beaded Elie Saab gown that suited her perfectly.
6. The Oscar winner Julianne Moore suprised us positively with her Chanel Haute Couture gown!
7. The 50 Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson once again has seduced us..but this time on the red carpet with her Saint Laurent red gown!
8. Naomi Watts looked lovely as always in her black and white Armani Prive gown.
9. Sienna Miller wore a classy dress by Oscar de la Renta with a beautiful lace ending.
10. And last but not least, Jessica Chastain chose a Givenchy creation that was flattering her figure and made her look like a real diva.
So, who are your favorites?!
Other posts you may like: